|Guinumis topped with pinipig (pounded young rice)|
- 2 halves panotsa
- 2 cups Water
- 2-3 pcs pandan leaves , cut into pieces
- 1 cup fresh coconut milk
- 1 cup Cooked small sago
- 1 cup prepared gulaman , diced
- shaved ice
- Prepare pandan syrup by melting panotsa in water over low heat. Add pandan leaves to infuse the syrup with pandan flavor. Strain and let cool.
- Mix 1 cup cooked sago with 1 cup cooled pandan syrup. Set aside the other cup of plain pandan syrup.
- To assemble: In a tall glass or wide dessert glass, place about 2 Tablespoons of sago and syrup at the bottom layer of the glass. Top with gulaman.
- Scoop some shaved ice on top. Pour coconut milk, followed by a drizzle of plain pandan syrup. sprinkle some pinipig and serve immediately.
|Vanilla Ice Cream Topped with Mango and Strawberry|
|Sago and Gulaman|
|Ingredients for Making Sago and Gulaman (forget the artificial banana flavouring)|