Friday 25 January 2008

Sweet Life: International Sweets and Biscuits Fair


Fair Cologne
ISM
27-30 January, 2008
International Sweets and Biscuits Fair

I thought Cologne has only Anuga for its international
exhibition on food until I got this sweet information
from my girlfriend Cecille who lives in the land of
pasta, pope and red wine.

She would like to send me some of my Italian
favorite fingergoodies like... Tocino and langgonisa through an Italian exhibitor...not exhibitionist who would call and
inform me where to get my pasalubongs.
As I did not find pinay/pinoy sounding names in my search for
for possible dealers of hopyas, otaps, dried mangoes, I am posting
photo of these pasalubongs from Marilou and Emma as
an alternative to buying an expensive day ticket to experience
that sweet life in my city.
For further info, please click the site of Fair Cologne
www.ism-cologne.com
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow chocnuts, pero pa ba?