Wednesday 14 February 2007

Amor Vincit Omnia! Chocolate Conquers All



I have perfumed my bed
with myrrh, aloes,
and cinnamon.
Come, let us take our
fill of love
until the morning;
let us solace ourselves
with loves.
Proverbs 7:17-18





Happy Valentine's Day!

So they say the way through a man's heart is through
his stomach.
I say, one of those ways is having a host of friends
who can cook and bake
and prepare love potions.
The cake is lovingly baked by Charito and if
you wish to have a piece of it or the whole
'orgasmic' package, let me know and we
could arrange orders and delivery
plus a lecture on how to have your
love cake and eat it too!

Loving you is easy 'coz your beautiful
Making love with you
Is all I wanna do!
Lalalalala
Lalalalala
La la la la la la la la
Dobbie dobbie duduuu
Aaahhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: